PM to address the post-budget webinar on ‘Enhancing Efficiency of the Financial Services for Creating growth opportunities’ tomorrow
Tomorrow’s 10th post-budget webinar is a part of series of 12 post-budget webinars to seek ideas for implementation of budgetary announcements
Webinar will have 6 breakout sessions covering Budget announcements of Financial sector, including, suggestions on implementation and way forward
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will address the post-budget webinar on “Enhancing Efficiency of the Financial Services for Creating growth opportunities” via video message tomorrow at around 10.00 AM.
The post-budget webinar is a part of a series of 12 post-budget webinars being organised by the Government to seek ideas and suggestions for effective implementation of the initiatives announced in the Union Budget. The Union Budget adopts seven priorities which complement each other and act as the ‘Saptarishi’ guiding us through the Amrit Kaal. The Financial Sector is one of the Seven priorities of the Government.
The webinar will have six breakout sessions covering under following themes:
1. Creating growth opportunities in GIFT International Financial Services Centre
2. Facilitating Seamless Credit Flow Credit Guarantee for MSMEs
3. Enhancing Customer ease for account opening & Digital Payments Digital Payments
4. Ease of Doing Business through Central Data Processing Centre and Reclaiming of Shares and Dividends
5. Optimising Regulations for Amrit Kaal needs
6. Enhancing efficiency of financial sector through NFIR and Capacity Building in Securities Market
Besides Ministers and Secretaries of the Central Government Ministries concerned, a host of stakeholders drawn from the financial sector including, regulators, market participants, and industry representatives would attend these webinars and contribute through suggestions for better implementation of budgetary announcements.