How To Prepare AOA For Pvt Ltd Company Articles Of Association | Company Registration ms word format
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
ABC PRIVATE LIMITED
(PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES)
Table ‘A’ to apply
- The regulations Contained in the table ‘A’ in the first schedule to the companies Act , 2013 shall apply to this company so far only as they are not inconsistent with any of the provisions contained in the regulations are made in this regulation.
- In these regulations:
- The “Act” means the companies Act, 2013, or any statutory modification or Re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. “The Company” means ABC Private Limited.
- “Director” means the Directors for the time being of the company or as the case may be, the Directors assembled at a Board.
- “The Seal’’ means the common seal of the company. Unless the context otherwise requires, word or expression contained in these regulations shall bear the same meaning as in the Act or any statutory modification thereof in force at the date at which these regulations become binding on the company.
- (1) In these regulations—
(a) “the Act” means the Companies Act, 2013,
(b) “the seal” means the common seal of the company.
(2) Unless the context otherwise requires, words or expressions contained in these regulations shall bear the
same meaning as in the Act or any statutory modification thereof in force at the date at which these regulations become binding on the company.
Share capital and variation of rights
- 1. Subject to the provisions of the Act and these Articles, the shares in the capital of the company shall be under the control of the Directors who may issue, allot or otherwise dispose of the same or any of them to such persons, in such proportion and on such terms and conditions and either at a premium or at par and at such time as they may from time to time think fit.
Download for AOA Format in ms word –AOA per Companies Act 2013 (AutoRecovered)