INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR FILLING UP O3 POSTS OF MEMBER IN THE COMPETITION COMMISSION OF INDIA.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the format given in Annexure-I for 03 posts of member in the Competition Commission of India.
2. The selected candidate will be required to serve at the headquarter of the Competition Commission of India. The location of the CCI is to be in Delhi/NCR.
3. Qualifications: As per the Competition Act, 2002 a person of ability, integrity and standing and who has special knowledge of, and such professional experience of not less than fifteen years in, international trade, economics, business, commerce, law finance, accountancy, management, industry, public affairs or competition matters, including competition law and policy, which in the opinion of the Central Government, may be useful to the Commission is eligible for appointment as Member of the Competition Commission of India.
4. Member shall be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rupees four lakh only and shall not be entitled to house and car.
5. Tenure: Five years or till the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
6. The application form may be down-loaded from the web-sites of this Ministry (www.mca.gov.in), the Competition Commission of India (www.cci.gov.in) or Department of Personnel & Training (http://persmin.nic.in). Copy of the application may be sent in advance before the due date.
7. Applications in the form given in Annexure – I duly completed should reach to Shri Harsha N. Hedaoo, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 520, ‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi – 110 001 within 45 days from the date of issue of circular i.e. by (09.03.2023), (5:30 PM).
Download Full PDF