[To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i)]
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Notification No.21 /2019 – Central Tax
New Delhi, the 23rd April, 2019
G.S.R……(E).— In exercise of the powers conferred by section 148 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) (hereafter in this notification referred to as the said Act), the Central Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby notifies the registered persons paying tax under the provisions of section 10 of the said Act or by availing the benefit of notification of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue No. 02/2019– Central Tax (Rate), dated the 7th March, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Subsection (i) vide number G.S.R. 189 , dated the 7th March, 2019, (hereinafter referred to as ―the said notification‖) as the class of registered persons who shall follow the special procedure as mentioned below for furnishing of return and payment of tax.
2. The said persons shall furnish a statement, every quarter or, as the case may be, part thereof containing the details of payment of self-assessed tax in FORM GST CMP-08 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, till the 18th day of the month succeeding such quarter
3. The said persons shall furnish a return for every financial year or, as the case may be, part thereof in FORM GSTR-4 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, on or before the 30th day of April following the end of such financial year.
4. The registered persons paying tax by availing the benefit of the said notification, in respect of the period for which he has availed the said benefit, shall be deemed to have complied with the provisions of section 37 and section 39 of the said Act if they have furnished FORM GST CMP-08 and FORM GSTR-4 as provided in para 2 and para 3 above.
[F. No. 20/06/16/2018-GST]
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Aggregation of income
- Liability of person in respect of income included in the income of another person.
- SPMCIL pays dividend of Rs. 215.48 crore
- Kerala becomes the 8th State to complete ease of doing business reforms; Additional borrowing permission of Rs. 2,261 crore granted
- Additional borrowing permission of Rs.7,481 crore granted so far to 4 States for undertaking urban local bodies reforms
Clear Tax ( Pen Drive Course )Product on sale
Custom Broker Exam PreparationProduct on sale
GST Refund ( Online Course )Product on sale
Busy Accounting Software ( Pen Drive Course )Product on sale
Busy Accounting Software (Online Course)Product on sale
Compu Tax ( Pen Drive Course )Product on sale
Tally Prime ( Pen Drive Course )Product on sale
GST Practitioner Combo ( Pen Drive Course )Product on sale
GST Audit & Annual Return (Pen Drive Course)Product on sale