How can I file and view Form GST PMT-09?
To file and view Form GST PMT-09, perform following steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
2. Navigate to Services > Ledgers > Electronic Cash Ledger option.
3. Click File GST PMT-09 For Transfer of Amount option.
4. Electronic Cash Ledger page is displayed. Under CASH LEDGER BALANCE, Electronic Cash Ledger balance which is available for transfer and preview of updated Electronic Cash Ledger balance is displayed.
5. You can transfer any amount of tax, interest, penalty, fee or others to the appropriate tax, interest, penalty, fee or others head under IGST, CGST, SGST/UTGST and Cess. Enter the transfer amount from and transfer amount to details and click SAVE to continue.
8. Click YES to proceed the transfer of amount.
9. Notice that the details are added under “Processed Records” section and table for Cash Ledger Balance-Available for transfer and Cash Ledger Balance-Preview of Updated Balance is updated. You can add multiple records under Add Record option before clicking PROCEED TO FILE.
9. Click PROCEED TO FILE.
10. Select the Verification checkbox and select the Authorised Signatory. Click FILE GST PMT-09.
11. Click YES.
12. Click the FILE WITH DSC or FILE WITH EVC button.
13. Click PROCEED.
15. A confirmation message is displayed that the filing has been successful and ARN is displayed on the screen. Click OK.
16. Click the Services > Ledgers > Electronic Cash Ledger > View Filed GST PMT-09 to view filed Form GST PMT-09.
17. You can SEARCH the details by entering the ARN NUMBER or DATE.
18. The details are displayed. You can click the ARN hyperlink to view the ARN details.
19. You can click the DOWNLOAD GST PMT-09(PDF) to download the filed Form GST PMT-09.