General Circular No. 04/2023
File No. Policy-17/150/2022-CL-V-MCA
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject:- Extension of Time for filing of 45 company e-Forms, PAS-03 and
SPICE+PartA in MCA 21 Version 3.0 without additional fee -reg.
Due to change in way of filing in Version-3, including fresh process of registration
of users on MCA-21 and process of stabilization of 45 forms launched with effect
from 23.01.2023, and after considering various representations, in continuation of
General Circulars No. 1/2023 dated 09.01.2023 and 03/2023 dated 07.02.2023, it
has been decided to allow further additional time till 31.03.2023 for filing of these
forms which are due for filing between 07.02.2023 and 28.02.2023, without
additional fees, to the stakeholders.
2. Further, Form PAS-03 which was closed for filing in Version-2 on 20.01.2023 and
launched in Ve+sion-3 on 23.01.2023, and whose due dates for filing fall between
20.01.2023 and 28.02.2023, can also be filed without payment of additional fees till
3. Further, reservation period for the names which are reserved under sub-section
(5) of section 4 of the CA 2013 is extended by a further period of 20 days. The resubmission period under rule 9 of Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 falling
between 23.01.2023 and 28.02.2023, is also extended by 15 days.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Encl.: As above.
Tel. : 011-2338-7263
copy to: ,
1. e-Governance Section and Web Content off icer to place the Circular on MCA
2. file No. Policy-02/01/2023-CL-V-MCA and;
3. Guard File