As per circular 123/42/2019
1.IGST paid on Imports (goods & Services ) -Restriction does not apply
2.ITC availed under RCM – Restriction does not apply.
3. Credits received from ISD – Restriction does not apply.
4.Restriction shall not apply for each supplier but shall be on consolidated value.
5. The taxpayer may have to ascertain the eligible ITC based on auto populated FORM GSTR 2A as available on the due date of filing of FORM GSTR-1 under sub-section (1) of section 37.
6. At any time the total ITC availed (Auto Populated as per GSTR 2A and 20% of those auto populated one) should not exceed total eligible ITC of the taxpayer.
7. The GSTN Common Portal shall not put any system restriction . The restriction is to be computed on self-assessment basis.
8. All other conditions and eligibility for availing ITC shall be governed by CGST Act, 2017 (Chapter – V) and Rules made thereunder. This being an additional condition for availment of credit.
9. ITC shall not get lapsed if ITC is not availed in Current month/period but same may be availed in subsequent month/period.